Packing, Packing, Packing

/ Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Well, folks, the countdown is on! We are getting geared up and ready to go for our trip! In 26 hours, we'll be on a plane on our way to this grand adventure! First stop- London, England!

Due to the fact that we will be departing tomorrow evening, I have spent the entire day today getting everything sorted and beginning to pack. Yes, I realize it's slightly last minute, and if I'm being completely truthful, the bulk of it will most likely be carried out tomorrow, but I worked up until yesterday, so honestly, can you blame me? (You probably still should. Ah, procrastination.)

Anyways, we are both SUPER excited to be going, although now that it's right on the threshold and the goodbyes are piling up, I realize that i will indeed miss everyone, especially my family this Christmas! But it's ok! I'll be back! (Yes, I will. Doubters, calm yourselves- it's a return flight.) And there's always Skype and Facebook to ease the separation as well!

So, hello everybody! Welcome to The Travelling Cameras! I'll try to update this blog as much as possible, but I obviously don't want to be blogging instead of enjoying everything! So I'll say I hope to post probably at least once per week, on either Friday or Saturday, most likely, if not more often!

Thanks for all of your well-wishes and for a wonderful sendoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment